What’s New for Affiliates? 5 New HR Support Center Features!
For HRAnswerLink, success is a collaborative affair: We succeed by providing you, our affiliates, the tools, expert resources, and information that help you market a valuable, affordable HR service to your clients. We know that our customers — HR Support Center users — are your customers, too. That’s why HRAnswerLink is in continuous improvement mode, always seeking ways to better and expand our services.
This summer we’ve outdone ourselves in our improvement efforts — as we present five new enhancements for the HR Support Center. These new features expand our tools, resources, and expertise, making it easier than ever for your clients to use our on-demand HR resources. Here’s a rundown of the improvements.
- Smart technology — Get ready for an entirely new HR Support Center experience! We’re redesigning the site with a new interface, dynamic tools, greater interactivity, and smart technology to anticipate your clients’ needs and drive them to the right solutions.
- Analytics dashboard — Released in June, our brand-new analytics Dashboard lets you see how your clients are using the HR Support Center and compare that to our national database of users. Find out which areas of the Support Center are most important to your clients quickly and easily.
- Client communications tool — Also released in June, iDeliver allows you to manage and customize branded communications to your clients, right from your HR Support Center. It’s a simple, free way to communicate with them about the industry-leading suite of HR resources you’ve made available.
- New mobile app — HRProMobile is the first branded mobile app designed to help your clients streamline their HR compliance and employee management needs. It puts our team of HR Professionals at your clients’ fingertips — anytime, anywhere. HRProMobile is free and will be available soon.
- New live chat feature — Our soon-to-be-released HR Concierge live chat app gives your clients access to a member of our HR team to help them identify their HR issues and find the resources they need. It’s one more way we’re making our industry-leading customer service even better.
HRAnswerLink has not only expanded our tools, resources, and expertise, we’ve grown our team, too. We think of these changes as reinvesting in the future — yours and ours. We invite you to experience our expansion firsthand at our open house, on Thursday, September 18, 2014, 5–8 p.m. at 720 SW Washington St., Suite 750, in Portland, Oregon. Come check out our new office and celebrate our progress — and yours!